- Are you tired of being in pain?
- Do you “pay for it” every time you do yard work or clean the house?
- Are you struggling sitting at your desk…just trying to do your job? Let DIYPT help get your life back!
- Do you enjoy gardening, but can’t stand the pain that comes with it?
- Are you sick of not being able to do the things you love?
- And, of course, you LOVE to play with the kids and the grandchildren. Yet, perhaps injury or pain limits your joy and freedom.
- Are you ready to put in a bit of time and effort to finally get your body and life back? Then let DIYPT show you how to conquer your pain!
Knowledge is Power
Therapeutic Exercise & Educational Programs
With Kimberly DelVecchio, PT
Kimberly DelVecchio has been a physical therapist for 27 years, has owned her own orthopedic clinic for 21 years and now comes to you in the comfort of your living room with comprehensive DIYPT programs.
How DIYPT will help you put an END to your pain!
Let’s assume you have tried the usual stuff…and you are still in pain. So you know that a single exercise claiming to fix your problem won’t do it, nor will a mishmash of exercises that you find on YouTube. Neither will any of the magical fixes like hanging upside down, electric massagers or miraculous oils.
Okay then, I know you are serious, and looking for a real answer. And it’s good you are here because it’s likely I can help.
My comprehensive home training platform (Do It Yourself PT) provides you with sequenced therapeutic exercise programs. These are packed with essential answers, vital education, and most importantly…the step-by-step exercise video instructions to help you feel better.
In fact, Just begin with 1 exercise a day in Stage 1 and in less than 10 days you will have a program that gives you relief!
Your first question may be, “Feel better how?” Great question!
- Well, how about first and foremost, you will quickly have LESS PAIN. Isn’t that why you are here?
- You will improve your mobility, so you can get back to enjoying your life. You get to comfortably move again without muscle spasms, tightness and stiffness.
- Plus you will gain and experience more joint mobility (less rust, more WD-40 oil) and this FEELS GOOD and gives you new energy. More energy and vitality, sign me up!
- You also will gain flexibility and will release old adhesions /scar tissue that has locked you down and caused a vicious cycle of breakdown.
- And of course, you will gain strength. You will be stronger to protect your body now and in the future!
Your second question may be, “How does it work?” Another great question!
Each program is body part specific and sequenced with progressive stages of magic movements. It begins with easy corrective exercises intended to lubricate joints, decrease pain & inflammation, restore joint and muscle mobility, release neural tension and reduce muscle spasm or stiffness.
Listen, there is magic in positioning the body precisely to turn off something tight and turn on something weak, because now you INVITE pain free movement.
Your program then progresses through carefully planned stages designed to further improve mobility, essential strength and idealize joint mechanics to keep pain and injury away. The final stage offers moderate strengthening for those who want it.
And as you learned in the video above, alignment and posture during sitting, standing and walking is key to getting out of pain. DIYPT has extensive video trainings on how to ideally sit, stand and walk to get out of pain!
What makes DIYPT programs so effective and unique?
- You will learn not only the ‘how to do it’ lessons to eliminate pain for your specific issue, but you will also learn WHY you must do these sequential exercises to make a lasting change. I believe it’s the WHY that will keep you motivated to do your magic movements. I want you to get out of pain now and stay out of pain 10 years from now.
- You get two versions of each exercise. The first is a comprehensive training video modeling exactly how to perform specific corrective movements to maximize benefit and avoid further injury. (Most PT’s in the clinic do not have the time to teach the intricacy and refinements that make these exercises so effective).
- The second version is for daily efficiency. You will have a simplified quick instruction video guiding you to perform the magic movement with ease and accuracy.
- As an added benefit, you will have a library of educational videos on body mechanics, breathing for health, and tips to support wellbeing. (These are distilled from my years of study in physical therapy, exercise, meditation, alternative therapies and more. It’s really the best of what I have learned over the years, and can accelerate your transition from pain).
- For many specific diagnoses, there are specific fast track programs to focus your time and energy for optimal growth and improvement.
There is truth in the old saying, Knowledge is Power. With DIYPT, you will get the knowledge, and thus the power to change. If you are in pain, and serious about feeling better, then the DIYPT platinum program is for you.
- You do not need to go to the gym!
- You do not need fancy equipment!
- You do not need to drive to a clinic!
- You can begin to relieve pain now IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
You can choose the Platinum Program and get a library of education and sequenced exercise videos, with step-by-step instructions for you to work through on your own time, in your own home.
Or you can choose the Platinum Plus Program and have me personally work with you via video to design you an individualized program.
Either way, I look forward to helping you get out of pain and return to doing the things that matter most to you!
DIYPT and an END to your pain, part II.
How the Low Back Platinum Program Works;
Starting Success Now:
When you sign up for DIYPT Platinum program, you will be directed to your private website where we will first discuss your DIYPT Strategies for Success.
Your Platinum Program outlines for you how to proceed and manages your expectations on timelines and how best to progress working your way through your Do It Yourself at Home PT Low Back Pain Program Solution.
There will be directions on how to best use your life time program and get the most of your therapeutic exercises and instructional videos.
I recommend you start with what is most essential for your success. So, I advise you start with what you do, (with pain or without pain) every single day… You Sit, You Lie Down, You Stand and You Walk. Change how you do, what you do every day and feel the difference!
From here, there are easy links to follow along each stage, with step-by-step guidance, as if I am in your house with you.
Yet you can also skip around as your body sees fit or jump straight to the Fast-Track Solutions:
- Severe Back Pain & Muscle Spasms Program
- The Daily Three. Do Just 3 Exercises!
- The Sciatica program.
- The Stenosis program.
- The Stability & Strength Program
- The Morning program for arthritis and morning stiffness/pain.
- The Evening program to help sleep and restless legs.
- The Chronic Back Pain program.
- The Quickie program… for essential lubrication & Alignment.
- Meditation Instructions for Healing & Well-being.
I give you the tools, instruction and therapeutic program and you have control over your time, energy and success.
It’s easy, convenient, low cost and effective.
How Injury & Pain can Become a Vicious Cycle and How To Stop It!
Do-It-Yourself-PT Medical Disclaimer:
Do not consider any information displayed on DoItYourselfPT.com as medical advice, physical therapy treatment or medical diagnosis.
Though Kimberly DelVecchio is a Physical therapist, all content available or sold on DoItYourselfPT.com is not considered physical therapy and does not constitute physical therapy treatment.
All information on diseases, treatments, programs and exercises available on DoItYourselfPT.com is limited for general guidance only and must never be considered a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
You should always consult your physician or qualified health care practitioner before embarking on a new exercise, diet, or fitness program.
Partaking in any Gold, Platinum or Platinum Plus Programs does not form a professional relationship or constitute receiving professional advice. Also, please note that results from using this information may vary between different members due to differences in individual exercise history, genetics, age, sex, personal motivation and other factors. Program purchases will require you to sign a legal waiver acknowledging this disclaimer.
Begin Today: Realign & Retrain Your Body
To Support Healing & To Get Out Of Pain
$199.00, Only $99.00 Today!
- The entire Platinum Program, the 90 videos…
- A library of exercise lessons, bonus education videos and the 4 different program stages as well as the multiple Fast Track Programs.
- Remember, you don’t have to sort out what to do next. I guide you very, very carefully in a step-by-step approach to maximize your growth toward a healthy back!
Platinum Plus Program
$699.00, Only $350 Today!
- Platinum Plus Program includes 2 personal sessions of one-on-one time with Kimberly DelVecchio, PT.
- In addition, you'll have full access to the Platinum Program, the 90 video training sessions, the bonus education videos, the Fast Track Programs (normally $199)…
- I will gather information on your unique body to provide you with a specific program for your individual needs. Together, we work to find and relieve the source of your pain.
what They're Saying
I’ve been working with Kimberly in person for a year now and can unreservedly call it the most transformational therapeutic experience of my life. That includes personal trainers of varying specializations, chiropractors, a wide variety of massage modalities, and other hands-on disciplines (including remote ones -- the time of writing Jan 2021)...keep reading
I live in Atlanta and have been dealing with worsening back pain for 10 years and have tried 2 different physical therapy places and chiropractic without relief. My sister went to Kimberly’s clinic and had such relief that she invited me to stay with her so I could go to PT there. Kimberly suggested that I first try this program and get some manual therapy at the same time...keep reading
I have been doing different combinations of these exercises and stretches for 6 weeks and my back feels great. As an active senior with arthritis in my back, hip [1 hip having been replaced], hands and wrists, stenosis of my thoracic spine and generalized stiffness daily, these exercises have decreased my discomfort while increasing my strength...keep reading